Please see available programs below.
If unsure of the program to choose, please check; "Get Your Licence Back"
To book into a Behaviour Change Program, please select a Drink Driving Program or Drug Driving Program from the options below.
You will receive an email confirmation immediately. Please note that all the relevant program details will be sent to you a few days before your start date.
A deposit is required to secure the booking and you can pay the remaining balance on the day or prior to your Program.
Please feel free to call now if you require any assistance or further information.
Choose Drink or Drug Driving
Program Terms and Conditions
Conditions Of Attendance
To be eligible for a Completion Certificate each participant is expected to:
Attend the sessions with a Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) of ZERO and NOT under the influence of Alcohol and/or Drugs
Attend both sessions on time
Participate and complete required tasks and activities
Pay all fees
Bring an eligible photo I.D
Show your VicRoads letter that confirms your eligibility to complete the program.
Due to the Coronavirus PLEASE note the following:
1. People with signs of fever or cough will NOT be permitted to attend.
2. People who have or know someone who travelled overseas in the last 14 days to show courtesy and not attend.
3. People to wash hands before and after the meeting.
4. Maintain safe physical distance of 1.5m between each other and not shake hands.
5. Use hand sanitiser regularly.
The health and safety of our participants and our people are our number one priority.
Due to Coronavirus, programs now are provided on line using Zoom.
Participants attending the program on line using zoom are required to note the following:
1) All terms and conditions remain the same as attending the program "in person";
2) Participants to ensure proper internet connection throughout the duration of the each session without disruptions;
3) Participants are required to join zoom sessions 20 minutes prior to start of the program to ensure audio and video are working appropriately so that full group engagement can be maintained throughout each session;
4) Participants are required to be located in private and quiet space throughout the zoom session and are able to engage privately and confidentially without distractions;
5) Participants are required to complete and sign a registration from agreeing to all terms and conditions as well as provide appropriate form of ID to confirm identity prior to the commencement of the program;
6) Program worksheets sent to participants by mail/email would need to be be completed during each session.
In order to receive a partial refund, you must cancel a minimum of 5 business days before the commencement of your first session. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit of all fees. It is the responsibility of the participant to book into the correct program.
Code and Conduct
Attendance while under the influence of alcohol or other drugs is not permitted.
Participants who behave in an unruly or disruptive manner will be asked to leave and will be excluded from any further sessions, forfeiting any reimbursement of fees. The privacy of all participants is paramount, thus photos and videos are not permitted. Information shared during the program is strictly confidential.
Lateness and Missed Sessions
Late arrival cannot be guaranteed entrance to a session. Please try and arrive at least ten minutes prior to your session time. If you are running late, please contact Accredited Programs on 0401 684 875. Any missed session will need to be completed within 4 weeks, provided the appropriate fees are paid and must be approved by VicRoads. Missing the first session will result in an exclusion from the entire program with no refund.
Communication with VicRoads
Accredited Programs will directly provide information regarding your Program Completion to VicRoads, together with any referrals made by our Alcohol and Drug Counsellors. It is the sole responsibility of participants to follow up this referral as per the national medical licensing standards -- 2016 Assessing Fitness to Drive (AFTD) guidelines. For more information ring VicRoads on 1300 723 790.
If a participant does not speak English, an interpreter must be arranged. Please contact us for further information.
Feedback and Complaints
At the completion of your drink/drug Behaviour Change Programs, you are offered the opportunity to provide confidential feedback. If you wish to inform us of any concerns, compliments or complaints, then you may contact us directly on (03) 9886 5099 or fill out an inquiry form via our website.
The Drink and Drug Behaviour Change Program is a program approved by VicRoads under the Road Safety Act 1986. Accredited Programs is approved by VicRoads to deliver the Drink and the Drug Driving Behaviour Change Programs. See VicRoads for more information.